Broker or Team Leader?
Here’s How We Help with Agent Productivity and Retention:
We care about agent productivity and retention.
Our mission is to serve by adding immense value for your agents.
By outsourcing all the noise, you empower your agents to focus on their strengths. Let us help your agents shine with comprehensive, fully-customized compliance systems and workflows with dedicated professional support.
How We Help:
- Superior, seamlessly integrated Transaction Management and Logistics Teams,
- Exclusive packages to serve the specific style and needs of your brokerage or team,
- Premier pricing as an exclusive Agent Operations® Partner,
- Custom options for invoicing and billing.
Custom Listing Management and Contract-to-Close Programs:
- Comprehensive, accurate and on-time document management and compliance
- Complete MLS administration
- Scheduling: Pre-Inspection, Photos, Stagers, Inspection, Walk-through, Closing
- Deadline supervision and reminders and complete calendar sync
- Amendment prep and facilitation
- Weekly lender updates
- Professional and prompt communication with client/agents/title/lender
- DA requests and delivery
- 24/7 online transaction status and workflow overview
- Order requested Logistics (Sign/Lockbox Services)
- Order requested Professional Property Marketing with a TM Client bonus of 20% off!
- Additional options and levels of support are available
- Listing Management packages range in price from $125 – $175+.
- Contract-to-Close packages range in price from $300 – $350+.
- Each package is specifically tailored to agent needs and requests. Pricing will reflect the scope of support.
- Receive 20% off all Property Marketing for transactions that our Agent Operations Transaction Managers handle.
- Click here to schedule your “first-time” call with us to learn more about how we serve our brokerage and team clients.
- On this call, we will discuss your needs and how we can best support you and your agents.
- Then, we will build your custom workflow and communication templates.
- Next, you and your agents will “place an order” for a new listing or contract through our online portal.
- Lastly, you will take a deep breath while we do the rest!
Get Started Here:
Please note: at this time, we are only serving transaction management clients in Central Texas.
Interested in our Transaction Management services coming to your area? Send us a note to let us know about demand in another part of the country.