Super-Charge Your Instagram Profile for Real Estate | Create Your IGTV Channel
How to Create Your IGTV Channel for Real Estate
IGTV is Instagram’s video platform. How is it different from YouTube?
- Content isn’t searchable by title or subject
- Videos in vertical form only
- Video length must be between 15 seconds to 10 minutes
Why use IGTV? It’s a great platform for listing videos, featuring open houses, interviewing local business owners, sharing information about neighborhoods, giving a new restaurant a 5-star review and more. Link to Video Resource Page.
Ways to upload to IGTV:
- Upload a video from your phone (must be in vertical orientation)
- Do an Instagram Live and then upload it as an IGTV video (length constraints apply, but you can trim the video in the upload process)
- Screen record a video shot in landscape orientation and upload (Apple has this feature built in and there are apps for Androids like ScreenCam and DU Recorder)
- Interact: Show some love to other content creators by watching their videos and tapping the heart icon or leaving a comment.
- Spend time naming your video (using 1-3 keywords)
- Create a compelling cover image for your video
Get your IGTV Channel set up with the quick video below: