We offer turnkey Logistics solutions for real estate, including sign and lockbox installation and removal, to REALTORS® and real estate brokerages in the Austin, Texas area.
Is it possible to be in two places at once?
With Agent Operations® handling the logistics of your business, yes it is. Our unique experience in the trenches of real estate affords us an in-depth perspective of what you face each day.
The Agent Operations® Team installs signs and lockboxes at listings, adds and swaps sign riders, and removes signs and lockboxes at closing. We utilize a Supra eKey so lockbox installations and removals are seamless. Our online ordering system makes requests a breeze, and we track every installation and removal with time- and date-stamped photos that are uploaded to a secure Google Drive file so you can view the status of your projects with us 24/7.
With our Team managing the logistics of your Austin-area real estate business, our clients are free to prospect, show homes, attend listing appointments and perhaps even go on vacation (gasp!)!
Put the Agent Operations® Logistics Team to work for you. Our sole focus is to help our real estate clients be more successful.
Pricing and Particulars:
- Membership Fee: $10/month and includes:
- Storage of supplies, including signs, riders, lockboxes, and flyer boxes
- Minor repairs to inventory
- Cleaning of inventory prior to each installation
- Client support by phone, email, and text message
- Online tracking of listing inventory and supplies
- Time- and date-stamped photos of each installation, update, and removal
- Installations, updates, and removals are $25 per trip.
- Out-of-the-Area installations and removals: $25 trip charge + $0.75/mi for each mile beyond a 40-mile radius from our home base.
- We require 24-hour notice on all orders.
- Installations and removals take place Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm.
**Please note: At this time, our Logistics services are only available in the greater Austin, Texas area. Drop us a line here to let us know about demand in another area, and we’ll work to cover it in future expansions.**