What’s Included in My Listing Management Program?
Your Listing Management Program with Agent Operations is fully-customized. Our Team sits down with you and maps your process so that we’re able to duplicate it for you. Every detail is considered, and we build a custom workflow tailored to you. From there, we treat your clients just like our own. We:
- Coordinate required documents,
- Send Seller Homework for completion,
- Schedule photography,
- Pay attention to all details and timeframes,
- Set up CSS or showing procedures,
- Put together feedback systems,
- Detail property improvements,
- Entry listing information into MLS and upload photos and documents,
- Complete descriptions (both photo descriptions and MLS descriptions),
- Send MLS printouts to Seller for review at your directive,
- Work with compliance software like BackAgent, DotLoop, ZipForms, DocuSign, SkySlope, and more,
- Create or assist with Property Marketing Collateral, with many of our marketing add-ons offered at 50% off or more when purchased with a Listing Management Program,
- Make the listing LIVE,
- And more!
- Ready to get started? Place an online order here or simply email our Team with the listing particulars.
What’s Included in My Contract-to-Close Transaction?
We handle everything, from start to finish! It’s really just that easy! If you’d like, take a look at the particulars below:
- Collect and track all documents pertaining to the transaction, including executed and receipted contract, addenda, all disclosures, loan pre-approval letter and more.
- Work with compliance software like BackAgent, DotLoop, ZipForms, DocuSign, SkySlope, and more, while walking through our own workflow in Google docs and Smartsheet, a project management software, as an additional safeguard.
- Monitor all contractual dates to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Obtain weekly updates from the mortgage lender to ensure that loan is on track for an on-time closing.
- Monitor the option period and assist client in obtaining signatures on documents.
- Serve as a liaison for the agent for all parties, including buyer or seller, title company, lender, other agent and more.
- Coordinate delivery of option check.
- Coordinate tax certificate, title commitment, ECAD audit (if applicable), survey, and T-47 according to their respective due dates.
- Coordinate and schedule all inspections (premium service level).
- Coordinate Commission Disbursement Authorization (CDA) and submit for signatures.
- Coordinate or advise title company of home warranty preference (if applicable).
- Coordinate and schedule ECAD audit (if applicable).
- Follow-up and ensure that the third party financing due date is met and that documentation is present.
- Document any special provisions.
- Coordinate and/or obtain the homeowner’s association documents within the given timeframe.
- Coordinate HOA Documents for review, approval and signature.
- Prepare amendments per agent’s written instructions and send for signature.
- Send amendment(s) to other agent for execution and then forward to title company and lender, as applicable.
- Coordinate and collect any receipts from repairs; forward to other party and title as applicable.
- Track the status of the appraisal and date received.
- Track and verify the status of the “clear-to-close” with the lender and coordinate with the title company.
- Request and review closing statement to ensure accuracy.
- Forward closing statement to agent for final approval.
- Review approved closing disclosure with client, as applicable.
- Provide instructions and “what to expect” for day of closing, along with information about keys, garage door openers, mailbox location, utilities, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule closing appointment for client(s) and agent.
- Email client with closing appointment instructions, along with directions to the title company and answers to frequently asked questions and wire fraud warning to client.
- Schedule final walk-through for client and agent (premium service level).
- Verify home warranty contract ordered and in place.
- Coordinate delivery of keys, garage door openers and any other necessary items.
- Coordinate closing gift per agent instructions.
- Upload digital file of all transaction documents to secure Google Drive location.
- Provide agent with location of file and forward to broker as applicable.
- Verify client information is updated with new mailing address and ensure agent’s sphere of influence database is updated for accuracy and marketing purposes.
- Ready to get started? Place an online order here or simply email our Team with the transaction details. We’ll take it from there!
- Review and confirm the accuracy of the escrow instructions.
- Perform all contract negotiations, including the negotiation of repairs, amendments, and all contract changes.
- Advise client on real estate matters (we will not provide real estate advice on your behalf).
- Provide written (email) confirmation of walk-through, and we will compile signatures on the walk-through form based on your direction.
At this time, Contract-to-Close offers transaction management services in the state of Texas only.