Transaction Management Solutions
At Agent Operations, our transaction management services focus on accurate, complete, and on-time preparation of the necessary paperwork for your listings and real estate transactions. Listing Management and Contract-to-Close serve as extensions of your real estate business, bringing all of the details of a listing or transaction together and communicating superbly with all parties involved. We handle everything from start to finish — it’s that easy! Please note: at this time, we are only serving transaction management clients in Texas. Here’s how it all works:
Listing Management Programs:
- Affordable and fully-customizable programs for $100 per transaction, paid at the time of order.
- We sit down with you to understand your style and listing processes. Then, we create your workflow from scratch to meet your needs.
- From there, you’ll complete our Client Onboarding form.
- Next, to place a Listing Management order, you’ll simply fill out our handy online form or email us with the details of your upcoming listing.
- We take it from there! We coordinate paperwork, schedule photography, upload to MLS, write descriptions, add descriptions to photos, and so much more.
- Affordable and customizable programs for $275 per transaction, payable at successful close of escrow. Yes! You read that right! We don’t get paid until YOU get paid!
- To place a Contract-to-Close order, you’ll simply fill out our handy online form or email us with the documents and details of your transaction.
- We ensure all transaction forms and disclosures are complete, and we keep you continually updated.
- We communicate often with all parties involved in the transaction, and we open escrow, schedule home inspections, order home warranties, communicate with lenders, and so much more!
- Our secure, paperless document storage allows you to view the status of your file(s) with us online 24/7.
- Our goal is to free up your time to do what you love — developing business, working with clients, or spending time with family.
Why Use Agent Operations Transaction Coordinators?
Let’s face it… Paperwork is no fun, but it must be done. Let our Listing Managers and Contract-to-Close Coordinators help you maximize your efficiency by taking on your non-income producing tasks like listing and transaction management. Our Team compiles paperwork, communicates between the parties, removes contingencies, verifies all signatures and initials, and performs all of the many other tasks required to close a transaction successfully. Our team follows state and local requirements so you can rest assured that your transaction is done right. At Agent Operations, our sole focus is to help you become more efficient and grow your business.
Gimme Details… I Want to Know What’s Included in Your Transaction Management!
Click here to geek out on the specifics of what we handle when you delegate your listings and transactions to our Team.
Serving Real Estate Professionals in Texas
At this time, our transaction management services work with Texas real estate professionals and brokerages only. However, we do hope to expand Contract-to-Close to other states. Interested in Contract-to-Close coming to your area? Send us a note to let us know about demand in another area of the country.