Your time is better spent doing what you’re GREAT at: developing business and putting deals together.
At Agent Operations, our transaction management services focus on accurate, complete, and on-time preparation of the necessary paperwork for your listings and real estate transactions. Listing Management and Contract-to-Close serve as extensions of your real estate business, bringing all of the details of a listing or transaction together and communicating superbly with all parties involved. We handle everything from start to finish — it’s that easy! Please note: at this time, we are only serving transaction management clients in Central Texas. Click here to view a printable pdf flyer with details.
Here’s how it all works:
Listing Management Program, also known as Listing Launch:
- Affordable and fully-customizable programs for $100 per transaction, paid at the time of order.
- We sit down with you to understand your style and listing processes. Then, we create your workflow from scratch to meet your needs.
- From there, you’ll complete our Client Onboarding form.
- Next, to place a Listing Management order, you’ll simply email us with the details of your upcoming listing.
- We take it from there! We coordinate paperwork, schedule photography, upload to MLS, write descriptions, add descriptions to photos, and so much more.
- AND, score big discounts on Property Marketing Add-ons to Our Listing Management Program:
- Social Cards (branded graphics for social media, including Just Listed, Featured Home, Under Contract, and Just Sold) — included for free (regular price $35)
- Property Flyer (single page, front and back) — $30 (regular price $55)
- Property Marketing Campaign or Email Flyer — $30 (regular price $50)
- 4-page Luxury Brochure — $40 (regular price $65)
- 8-page Luxury Brochure — $60 (regular price $85)
- 12-page Luxury Brochure — $80 (regular price $100)
- Property Hype Video — $50 (regular price $75)
- And, more!
Contract-to-Close Programs, from contract acceptance to closing:
- Affordable and customizable programs for $275 per transaction, payable at successful close of escrow. Yes! You read that right! We don’t get paid until YOU get paid!
- To place a Contract-to-Close order, you’ll simply email us with the documents and details of your transaction.
- We ensure all transaction forms and disclosures are complete, and we keep you continually updated.
- We communicate often with all parties involved in the transaction, and we open escrow, schedule home inspections, order home warranties, communicate with lenders, and so much more!
- Our secure, paperless document storage allows you to view the status of your file(s) with us online 24/7.
- Our goal is to free up your time to do what you love — developing business, working with clients, or spending time with family.
Why Use Agent Operations Transaction Coordinators?
Let’s face it… Paperwork is no fun, but it must be done. Let our Listing Managers and Contract-to-Close Coordinators help you maximize your efficiency by taking on your non-income producing tasks like listing and transaction management. Our Team compiles paperwork, communicates between the parties, removes contingencies, verifies all signatures and initials, and performs all of the many other tasks required to close a transaction successfully. Our team follows state and local requirements so you can rest assured that your transaction is done right. At Agent Operations, our sole focus is to help you become more efficient and grow your business.
Have questions? Email or call us at (512) 400-2345 ext 1.
Gimme Details… I Want to Know What’s Included in Your Transaction Management!
Click here to geek out on the specifics of what we handle when you delegate your listings and transactions to our Team.
Serving Real Estate Professionals in Texas
Marketing add-ons must be purchased concurrently with a Listing Management order for the same property. We do not perform any licensee-required duties. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
At this time, our transaction management services work with Central Texas real estate professionals and brokerages only. However, we do hope to expand Contract-to-Close to other states. Interested in Contract-to-Close coming to your area? Send us a note to let us know about demand in another area of the country.