Content Marketing for Real Estate Agents: 13 Real Estate Marketing Strategies to Thrive in a Rapidly Changing Market with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
While the full effect of COVID-19 is not yet known, there ARE ways to ensure that your real estate business continues to thrive in a quickly-changing environment. One of the most important things you can do right now is to double-down on talking with your Sphere of Influence (SOI). Incredible opportunities exist in every type of real estate market, including one where coronavirus is a reality, but you must adapt, you must stay educated on real estate market trends, and you must continue to market to your audiences. In Episode 3 of Content Marketing for Real Estate Agents, I’ll share 13 real estate marketing strategies that will help your business evolve as our real estate market also evolves:
- Stay positive and don’t give up
- Reassure your past clients and SOI with a Business Continuity piece
- Double-down on keeping in touch with past clients and your SOI
- Adapt to the market and locate the area of demand
- Create, create, CREATE CONTENT for your YouTube channel, blog, podcast, or website
- Improve your online presence
- Use high-impact, low-cost marketing like handwritten notes
- Educate yourself on specialties or niche markets including geographic areas, Millennial investors, property investors, probate, divorce, and others
- Become a local area expert by creating high-value, local content and resources like business spotlights, kids eat free lists, neighborhood lifestyle pieces, and more
- Create a plan for your business
- Identify buyer markets to specialize in like relocations, investors, healthcare workers, etc.
- Explore luxury and second home buyer market segment
- Work harder than ever
Be on the lookout for online courses on our YouTube channel and our website that will share more on how you can take charge of your real estate business in a rapidly changing environment with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Let Agent Operations be a resource and your guide during this challenging time. We are here for you, and we will get through this together.