LinkedIn for Real Estate Part 3: Supercharge Your Summary/About Section and Why It's Crucial To Do So
Before You Start:
Download the Worksheet for Parts 3 – 5 from Build a Winning LinkedIn Strategy for Real Estate | Supercharge Your Summary/About Section, Spot-Check Your Profile, and Content Ideas: Click here for PDF or Click here for Word doc
In Part 3, We’ll Cover:
In this short video, you’ll learn:
1) How to make your summary captivating and unique.
2) Why describing your ideal client may work just like a lead magnet.
3) How a free download can make your profile even more interesting.
4) Tips and tricks on how to make your LinkedIn Professional Profile STAND OUT from the crowd.
5) Bonus, on-the-fly insight that comes from helping hundreds of real estate agents!
MORE FROM OUR LINKEDIN CLASS:
- Pre-Class Material: Create Your LinkedIn Account: https://youtu.be/ugTWLQBlizI.
- Class 1: Learn about 3 CRUCIAL COMPONENTS that need to appear on your cover photo, along with simple steps to maximize the impact of your profile photo AND cover image: https://youtu.be/kXhR7n9oFkg.
- Class 2: Optimize Your LinkedIn Headline and Keywords. Because LinkedIn’s search function works similarly to Google, your headline and keywords really MATTER!
EVEN MORE MARKETING RESOURCES FOR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS:
Recommended (but not required) for Build a Winning LinkedIn Strategy:
Write your Real Estate Marketing Plan for Real Estate:
Step 1: Download the Marketing Plan Worksheet: https://www.agentoperations.net/mini-marketing-plan/.
Step 2: Learn how to identify your Audience: https://youtu.be/xrVpyWRpIDg.
Step 3: Learn how to identify your Marketing Objectives: https://youtu.be/5l9-ICofCOo.
Step 4: Learn how to identify your Marketing Message: https://youtu.be/zVyOULPbeTk.
TWEET THIS VIDEO: https://ctt.ac/d4l4Z
Subscribe for helpful marketing updates: https://www.agentoperations.net/subscribe/.
Say HI to Lora Tucker Kaasch on Social:
Say HI to Agent Operations on Social: