Could YOU Be Our Next Content Marketing Coordinator?
- Title: Content Marketing Coordinator
- Reports to: Lora Kaasch, Director of Marketing
- Direct Reports: n/a
- Based in: Round Rock, Texas
- Type of Work: Remote/Work from Home/Telecommute
- Hourly Wage: $15-$17.00 per hour with advancement opportunities
Job Description | Content Marketing Coordinator:
Agent Operations is seeking a talented designer and savvy wordsmith with a passion for high-quality marketing, design, writing, blogging, and social media management to join our content creation Team as a Content Marketing Coordinator.
Candidates must have a knack and love for both writing and design, an understanding of the real estate industry, and experience in social media management and email marketing to achieve specific business goals. The Content Marketing Coordinator will be expected to develop, sustain, and enhance the brand and voice of our real estate clients’ in print media, social media, blogging, public relations, email marketing platforms, and more.
As a Content Marketing Coordinator, you’ll work hard, but you’ll also learn a tremendous amount about the ins and outs of design, marketing, and marketing strategy, and you’ll get to experience the joys and challenges of working as part of a fast-paced and entrepreneurial Team.
This is a full-time, work from home/remote position, and he or she reports to our Director of Marketing.
- Content Creation and Content Marketing
- Create a wide range of content and designs to spread our clients’ brands and message, including flyers, postcards, brochures, infographics, ads, email newsletters, blog posts, copywriting, press releases, headers, email signatures, slideshow videos, bios, portfolios, business cards, and more.
- Create multi-faceted content that aligns with specific strategic purposes to forward our clients’ brand.
- Understand basic principles of graphic design and have an eye and a knack for creating beautiful marketing pieces.
- Craft memorable bios for clients that naturally position them as the go-to real estate professional(s).
- Design informational packages like Buyer Guides, Seller Guides, and Relocation Guides.
- Work with clients to understand their vision and marketing needs.
- Make strategic content recommendations that align with our clients’ needs, objectives, and style.
- Property Marketing
- Create striking property marketing collateral like flyers, brochures, social media graphics, and more.
- Craft compelling and succinct property marketing descriptions.
- Create photo descriptions for various properties in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Email Marketing
- Compile, create and summarize local and industry-related content for our clients’ email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Manage and design various email campaigns, including the template designs, infographics, calls-to-action, and shared content.
- Craft memorable subject lines to increase open rates.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our clients’ email campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on email marketing industry best practices to continually evolve and improve service to clients.
- Write high-quality articles and blog posts on a wide range of topics for our clients’ blogs.
- Optimize blog content for search engines.
- Stay up-to-date on blog writing and search engine best practices to evolve and improve service to clients continually.
- Social Media Management
- Build and manage our clients’ social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic to our clients’ social network channels through amazing content.
- Explore new ways to engage and reach our clients’ target audience through social networks.
- Stay up-to-date on social media and social media management best practices to continually evolve and improve service to clients.
- Craft search engine friendly website content in line with best practices in website design and copywriting.
- Understand basic marketing principles used in creating websites.
- Possess a grasp of WordPress and/or Wix website creation and management.
- Be willing to learn and hone website marketing best practices in order to better serve our clients’ needs.
- Track, measure, and analyze endeavors to report on and improve social, blog and email campaign engagement for our clients.
- Analyze marketing results and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Have a basic understanding of SWOT analysis.
- Soft Skills
- Work with clients and position clients to position Agent Operations as the natural solution for their marketing, transaction management, and logistics needs.
- Must be laser-focused on details and deadlines.
- Work with a wide range of personalities and styles, with an ability to adapt on-the-fly.
- Engage with clients regularly and offer helpful, insightful, and strategic recommendations.
- Assist with client retention and follow-up programs.
- Perform some data entry as needed.
- Work and experience within the GSuite platform.
- Scrub and categorize databases.
- Work with Director of Marketing to measure the performance of content and continually improve content, design, and writing quality.
- Any additionals duties that the Director of Marketing deems relevant.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of marketing and/or content creation experience.
- A passion for and a general understanding of the real estate industry.
- Exceptional writing, design, and communication skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our clients’ various types of content.
- Dynamic and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Well-honed organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with multiple moving parts.
- Proficiency in email marketing software (e.g., MailChimp, Constant Contact, Mad Mimi).
- Proficiency in using social media management software (e.g., Buffer, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.).
- Bonus experience and skills include:
- Current or previous licensed REALTOR® or real estate agent (any state)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Technical writing or copywriting
- Experience with lead nurture campaigns and marketing automation.
What Agent Operations Will Include:
This role is amazing and full of growth potential for the right dynamic individual. Agent Operations offers a competitive salary commensurate with skill-set and experience, along with comprehensive screening, evaluation, and onboarding processes. Opportunities exist for advancement, company-paid professional development training, and paid time off.
At Agent Operations, we strive to be the premier, full-service real estate marketing, logistics, and support services firm committed to adding value to the experience of others, delivering exceptional client service, and implementing thoughtful, strategic business development solutions focused on the hyper-local, relational nature of real estate.
We are Driven by These Core Values:
- Faith and Family First
- Be a Blessing to Others
- Create More with Less
- Deliver WOW Through Service and Quality
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Build a Positive Team and Work Family Spirit
- Stay Humble and Never Stop Learning
- Always Do What’s Right, Especially When No One is Looking
- Go the Extra Mile
- Enjoy the Journey
Are you up for the challenge or do you know someone awesome?
Please forward your resume, cover letter, and a brief paragraph about why you feel you’d be a good fit for our growing rockstar team to Lora.Kaasch@AgentOperations.net.