Agent Operations is Hiring for an Administrative Assistant Rockstar
- To support Team members, clients, prospective clients, strategic partners, and vendors with exceptional service
- To effectively coordinate and execute office operations and procedures to increase efficiency
- To deliver WOW through service and quality, both internally and externally
- An extremely organized self-starter with a high level of personal commitment and dedication to helping others
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Detail-oriented with a tenacity for follow-through
- Adaptable and proactive in solving challenges
- Passionate about efficiency
- Excellent email, prioritization, and task management skills
- Personable, fast learner with an elevated sense of urgency and a whatever it takes attitude
- Strong desire to make a positive impact in everyday life
- A to-do list slayer with quality and competency
…read more below:
What Will You Do as Our Administrative Assistant?
- Answer, make phone calls and maintain correspondence.
- Greet clients virtually with a positive, upbeat demeanor and make sure they feel welcome.
- Coordinate, manage calendar, and set up calls, consultations, meetings, and events for CEO (for example, prospect and client meetings, speaking engagements, interviews, etc.).
- Handle correspondence from phone calls and emails as it pertains to assisting CEO and CFO in their operational duties.
- Identify and resolve operational issues and challenges within the team, vendors, and clients.
- Proactively manage customer inquiries and concerns.
- Route and resolve information requests.
- Develop best practices and tools for operational execution.
- Provide support to CEO/CFO in developing operational process documentation and/or training material.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare, reports, memos, letters, presentations, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Generate other business operations reports as needed.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Assist CEO/CFO in additional business duties, as needed or required.
- Maintain a pleasant working environment that is organized and efficient.
- Command a solid understanding of Agent Operations, our mission, product and service offerings, culture, and drive to make a difference in the world.
- Required: 2 years of administrative and/or executive assistant experience and 2 years of customer service experience
- Required: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Required: Positive, can-do attitude
- Required: Detail-oriented and organized with well-honed prioritization abilities
- Required: Knowledge and experience in the implementation of operational, and/or administrative best practices and procedures
- Required: An inherent drive to constantly identify ways to improve the operational, team, and client experiences
- Required: Proficient with Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Gmail-based email, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Excel), and Trello
- Required: If actively licensed to sell real estate, must NOT actively sell or personally represent buyers or sellers in real estate transactions
- Required: Servant Leader heart and mindset
- All qualifications outlined in “Minimum Qualifications” with the following:
- Real estate sales or real estate assistant experience
- Knowledge of PC and Mac platforms and software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communication, PR, Business, English, Journalism, Psychology or related field
- Type: Virtual Position; 20 hours per week with a path to full-time if desired
- Hours: Monday through Friday
- Salary: $14-$15 per hour, commensurate with experience and skillset
What Agent Operations Will Include:
This crucial role is amazing and full of growth potential for the right dynamic individual. Agent Operations offers a competitive salary commensurate with skill-set and experience, along with comprehensive screening, evaluation, and onboarding processes. Opportunities exist for bonus pay and company-paid professional development training.
Who We Are:
Our mission is to be the premier, full-service real estate marketing, logistics, and support services firm committed to adding value to the experience of others, delivering exceptional client service, and implementing thoughtful, strategic business development solutions focused on the hyper-local, relational nature of real estate.
We know what it’s like to sell real estate, and we guide real estate agents, brokers, and brokerages in marketing themselves successfully and strategically, minimizing the loss of sales to competitors and increasing referrals, sales revenue, and work-life balance. At Agent Operations, we strive to deliver service that exceeds client expectations at every touch point.
We Are Driven By These Core Values:
- Faith and Family First
- Be a Blessing to Others
- Create More with Less
- Deliver WOW Through Service and Quality
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Build a Positive Team and Work Family Spirit
- Stay Humble and Never Stop Learning
- Always Do What’s Right, Especially When No One is Looking
- Go the Extra Mile
- Enjoy the Journey
- Include a cover letter and tell us why you feel that you’d be a good fit for our dynamic Team,
- Include your resume, and
- Send both to Lora.Kaasch@AgentOperations.net.
Agent Operations is an equal opportunity employer.