Could You Be Our Next Transaction Coordinator?
- Are you an extremely organized self-starter with a high level of personal commitment and dedication to helping others?
- Do you have the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative Team environment?
- Are you detail-oriented with a tenacity for follow-through?
- Are you adaptable and proactive in solving challenges?
- Are you passionate about efficiency and confidentiality?
- Do you possess excellent email and task management skills?
- Are you a personable, fast learner with an elevated sense of urgency and a whatever it takes attitude?
- Do you have a strong desire to make a positive impact in everyday life?
- If these things describe you….. Read on below!
If these things describe you, we’d like to share more about the position we have available! Let’s take a look:
As a Transaction Coordinator with Agent Operations, you will provide administrative and operational support to real estate agents and brokerages with a high level of integrity and confidentiality. You will use your strong sense of responsibility to manage frequent communication, time-sensitive tasks, and data and signature collection. Using your demonstrated client care skills and attention to detail, you will help Agent Operations win long-term clients. With an ability to multitask efficiently, you will master data entry, document collection, and coordination and successful completion of all transaction milestones. You take pride in helping real estate agents and their clients with one of life’s biggest decisions, and you are a calming force for those you serve.
Our ideal Transaction Coordinator is inherently motivated, organized and proactive, with tenacity to guide real estate transactions successfully through to closing and beyond. You are personable with an excellent ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once. You are committed for the long-term and believe in serving both clients and Team members with excellence. You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and are eager to keep clients “in the loop” efficiently. Because you adapt quickly in a fast-paced real estate environment, your calming style makes a profoundly positive impact on the lives of those you touch. You believe both follow-up and follow-through are crucial to success.
What Will You Do as a Transaction Coordinator?
- Collect and track all documents pertaining to the transaction and/or listing, including executed and receipted contracts, addenda, all disclosures, loan pre-approval letters, and more.
- Securely store all contract documents and monitor transaction progress in Smartsheet.
- Monitor all contractual dates to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Obtain weekly updates from the mortgage lender to ensure that loan is on track for an on-time closing.
- Monitor the option period and assist client in obtaining signatures on documents via DocuSign, DotLoop, or similar electronic signature software.
- Serve as a liaison for the agent for all parties, including buyer or seller, title company, lender, other agent and more.
- Coordinate delivery of option check.
- Coordinate tax certificate, title commitment, ECAD audit (if applicable), survey, and T-47 according to their respective due dates.
- Coordinate and schedule all inspections (premium service level).
- Coordinate Commission Disbursement Authorization (CDA) and submit for signatures.
- Coordinate or advise title company of home warranty preference (if applicable).
- Coordinate and schedule ECAD audit (if applicable).
- Follow-up and ensure that the third party financing due date is met and that documentation is present.
- Document any special provisions.
- Coordinate and/or obtain the homeowner’s association documents within the given timeframe.
- Coordinate HOA Documents for review, approval and signature.
- Prepare amendments per agent’s instructions and send for signature (premium service level).
- Send amendment(s) to other agent for execution and then forward to title company and lender, as applicable.
- Coordinate and collect any receipts from repairs; forward to other party and title as applicable.
- Track the status of the appraisal and date received.
- Track and verify the status of the “clear-to-close” with the lender and coordinate with the title company.
- Request and review closing statement to ensure accuracy.
- Forward closing statement to agent for final approval.
- Review approved closing disclosure with client, as applicable.
- Provide instructions and “what to expect” for day of closing, along with information about keys, garage door openers, mailbox location, utilities, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule closing appointment for client(s) and agent.
- Email client with closing appointment instructions, along with directions to the title company and answers to frequently asked questions and wire fraud warning to client.
- Schedule final walk-through for client and agent (premium service level).
- Verify home warranty contract ordered and in place.
- Coordinate delivery of keys, garage door openers and any other necessary items.
- Coordinate closing gift per agent instructions.
- Upload digital file of all transaction documents to secure Dropbox location.
- Provide agent with location of file and forward to broker as applicable.
- Verify client information is updated with new mailing address and ensure agent’s sphere of influence database is updated for accuracy and marketing purposes.
- Update client records in database and/or CRM software.
- Maintain vendor and service provider database.
- Assist the Agent Operations Marketing Department as needed.
- 6-months to 2+ years of real estate transaction coordination experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Exceptional, proactive verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, with well-honed prioritization abilities
- Proficient with Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Gmail-based email, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Excel).
- If actively licensed to sell real estate, must NOT actively sell or personally represent buyers or sellers in real estate transactions
- Servant Leader heart and mindset
- All qualifications outlined in “Minimum Qualifications” with the following:
- Real estate sales or real estate assistant experience
- Proficient with DocuSign, DotLoop, ZipForms, Dropbox, BackAgent, and/or Smartsheet
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communication, PR, Business, English, Journalism, Psychology or related field
What Agent Operations Will Include:
This role is amazing and full of growth potential for the right dynamic individual. Agent Operations offers a competitive salary commensurate with skill-set and experience, along with comprehensive screening, evaluation, and onboarding processes. Opportunities exist for bonus pay and company-paid professional development training.
Could You Be Our Next Transaction Coordinator?
Our Team wants to see if you might be a fit! Contact Lora Tucker Kaasch, Co-Owner and Director of Marketing, Content + Design, at Lora.Kaasch@AgentOperations.net for more information.